August brought with it plenty of racing and thus plenty of “wins” for our team. Some highlights:
- Patricia rocked her first gravel race!
- Cindy H. slid onto the 60-64 age group podium at USAT Nationals – 8th in the Olympic distance and 4th in the Sprint!
- Vanessa bested a 12 year old marathon PR, earning a Boston Qualifier in the process!
- Brittani secured a Kona spot, bringing our final tally to 19 women who will be on the Big Island in October!
- Cindy P. bested her Annapolis 10 Mile time by 13 minutes from last year!
- Vanessa and Suzanne made us proud out in Finland at the 70.3 World Championships!
We also had Coach Alyssa tackling the One Water Race last month and teammates got a special Q&A with her on Zoom!
You can read all September Updates here.